When you run out of money and your pocket is empty and your relatives can’t help in a difficult situation, credit loan services come to the rescue. They are ready to help at any moment of the day or night, giving you the opportunity to use the cash on your own. If you are wondering where to borrow money while living in Sri Lanka, we offer the well-known LoanMe Sri Lanka, service, which covers all costs and offers convenient repayment terms.
In a simple way, you can borrow up to 50,000 rupees and to familiarise yourself with the rules of this type of loan, you can access the loanme.lk website or read the information below.
How to get a loan by contacting the service
Online loans in the modern world have become, if not a luxury, then a way to quickly get the necessary amount of money and spend it on such needs as:
- food and medicines;
- the purchase of important technology;
- renting or buying a property;
- quick repayment of another loan, for that matter.
You can spend it on entertainment, but in that case, you’d better find out the mandatory conditions and your credit obligations. We recommend borrowing with interest if you are fully confident in yourself and your ability to pay.
To apply, you must be at least 22 years old. This is a requirement for this type of loan.
So, to get your money quickly and easily in your hands, follow these steps:
- Choose a reliable service provider such as LoanMe Sri Lanka.
- Familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions the service offers, they are usually simple obligations and easy to understand even for first-time borrowers.
- You need to complete an application form, which means that you are requesting a loan in your own name, and this document contains the borrower’s personal data.
- The last thing is to wait for the service provider to process the application.
Agree, simple conditions for getting money quickly. Perhaps, this option will save you from pressing problems. After all, money sometimes solves a lot, these are difficulties with moving, and buying a home, and renting a room. Quick money can also help if you need to make a big purchase, such as a fridge to store food or a computer for work. However, it’s up to you to decide where you want to spend your online loan. You may need it to pay for medical treatment or to help people you care for.
The subtleties of applying for a loan
Now let’s look at how to apply once the online lending provider has been selected by you. Access the website and complete the application:
- in the special lines, specify your personal data, full name and phone number;
- provide your card details;
- apply and wait 10-25 minutes for a response.
After completing the first document, a loan agreement will be prepared for you if the application is confirmed, and the money will be deposited into your current account. However, the provider does not always approve the application immediately, and you may need to clarify the details in order to realise what you have planned. Then, representatives of the company LoanMe Sri Lanka call back to the number indicated in the application. Refusal may be accompanied by a non-compliance with elementary loan conditions:
- between the ages of 22 and 55;
- official employment of the borrower.
Otherwise, the loan will be refused.
Terms and conditions of cooperation with the company
As we have already noted, age and employment are important. Terms and conditions for an online loan:
- The first loan is given in the amount of 5,000 rupees, in case of punctual repayment the client is allowed to get the next loan of up to 50000 rupees;
- the interest rate is 15% per annum;
- repayment period – from 3 months to a year, depending on credit history.
It is important to fulfil the conditions set out by the creditor, otherwise non-compliance with these requirements will threaten to:
- an increase in the repayment amount;
- concern of collectors;
- a negative effect on your credit history.
Always take out a loan carefully and remember that the most important thing is to pay it back on time so that you can avoid problems in the future and work again with the organisation of your choice.
Lender and borrower duties
After signing the loan agreement, the LoanMe Sri Lanka service provider must transfer the money to the card, and the borrower must repay the money with interest every month. It should be noted that online loans differ favourably in comparison with banks, which have a number of additional requirements and have to wait until the contract has been concluded to be able to use the funds.
Once the loan funds are received, the borrower can use them, but is obliged to pay a fixed amount to the service provider, which will consist of a rate and interest.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of online loans
Credit is an evil if the purchase is not necessary. For example, if there is a need to buy a refrigerator for the family but you cannot pay for it, you should think about taking out a loan. By taking out a loan on favourable terms (and if there’s a promotion in the shop, even better). Such as the, LoanMe loan, online service provides, you can save money primarily and nerves secondarily. As a result, the family will not be at a broken trough, and there will be something to feed the household.
Availability of an interest-free loan
Every new customer OnCredit has the right to apply for an interest-free loan
The download link is on the website
Here is another list of benefits and advantages of a quick loan:
- fast money online without leaving home;
- favourable terms and timing of repayment of the funds;
- low interest per annum;
- no long waits in the queue and no refusals from the bank;
- the money is credited immediately to the account, usually within 24 hours, which is the case with LoanMe Sri Lanka.
All these positive aspects of lending are very much appreciated by those who have already used the service, and there are many feedbacks confirming that it is really good. Among the negative aspects, some point out:
- a high commission rate, which can vary over time;
- the second disadvantage is the need for employment.
If you are not afraid of some disadvantages and you urgently need money, you should use the LoanMe Sri Lanka online loan service and establish your life in a positive way.
I am a specialist of a team that is working on finding worthy loan offers in Sri Lanka. I am engaged in the choice of lending options and assessing the benefits for the client from the transaction.
Your service is very good.
Due to covid 19 our area has been lock down. So can I increase my loan?
I have applied for a loan, but during the process loan was automatically rejected. And didn’t even inform a proper reason. And informed to try after 90days. Horrible.
Very good but give more money if you can to people who are paying well
shyama prasangi Perera
Best service and easy applying procedure.Thank you.